Sunday, May 22, 2011

aBRAcadabra : A website's out of the hat!

English

Bras for Cause 
Can't stop talking about them! (here, here & here

Official Website is launched! 

So please, do yourselves a favor and pay them a visit now! 
Check out the amazing prices in each category and meet the exceptional panel of judges!

What's left to do?
Start sketching of course :)

Guidelines have been posted.
Templates are available.

And tips and tricks keep popping up on their Facebook page so if you haven't "Like"d it yet (shame, shame) click now! Oh, and while you're at it, hurry and follow them on Twitter as well, that is if there's anyone alive on Twitterland who hasn't done so yet!


I really can't wait to see the designs!

And to be honest with you, I'm glad I'm not a judge on this one because I bet it's going to be the most difficult job of all!

Hey, how about we make their job even harder and send out some amazing stuff their way? Come on now, blow their minds, you know you want to ;)

Again, all the useful links you'll ever need :
feel free to bookmark; you can thank me later ;)



 twitter facebook youtube


Now if you'll excuse me, I have a T-shirt sketch to return to ;)



No comments: