Sunday, May 31, 2009

Very Very HAPPY... FEET !

"MAN, THIS GUY IS SO ACCIDENTALLY COOL"
:-)

Just watched Happy Feet and it made me burst into tears!! And I'm not talking about regular movie sniffing and nose blowing... I'm talking about crazy fountain tears!!

But that's perfectly OK...
Because I am in my hormonal days of the month...
And because it ended up making me HAPPY!! :-)

(They should have a warning before the film begins though... Something along the lines of "Tissue Mandatory Film: Audiences are warned that this movie will make them cry like little babies. Sensitive eyes, refrain. Others are kindly requested to keep a tissue close by at all times")








Some people call me the space cowboy
Yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompatus of love

Listening to the end credits now :-)

Couldn't find them on YouTube but that's OK, I'll share the original version of The Joker by The Steve Miller Band (although the Happy Feet mix is really good too)

Enjoy! :-)







. S H A R E . T H I S . P ✮ S T .


No comments: