Tuesday, March 22, 2011

English
Today is:
WORLD WATER DAY

For that occasion, I did not really Photoshop The Day** but I added a few touches to the official UN poster:
The environment and water in particular are such important issues and although it will sound clichéd to make a whole speech about our social responsibility and simple ethical duty to get involved and do whatever is in our power to positively change our behavior and the world around us; well.... Well there, I did make the speech. Moving on then.
** I apparently have time to PHOTOgraph, especially baby Mia; it seems I also have time to SHOP, mostly for diapers; but I cannot seem to be able to connect the two... PhotoShop, I do sincerely miss you, mainly because I look like crap these days and can't find a moment for myself and retouch my photos!

No comments: