Friday, January 13, 2012

TOMORROW, RAIN OR SHINE

English


Are you gearing up for tomorrow?

Rain or shine, we will be marching for Human Rights, for Women's Rights and for Lebanon. Will you be there? 

I will not go through all the reasons why again. I believe I have covered most of what was close to my heart in my previous post

So if you are indeed preparing yourself for January 14, take a quick look at the artwork below. It may be of use to you or your friends. 


Talented designer, Nadine Chahine, has created posters for the protest, my favorite being: 

Source: ArabicType

Make sure to check her blog and take a look at all the designs she made. If you have the chance/time, print them and come armed with banners tomorrow!

Also, check these two Infographics by Nasawiya as they contain useful, compelling information (click on the image for a larger view):

Infographic Source: Nasawiya
Infographic Source: Nasawiya


For all the details about the march, feel free to check my previous post or the following bookmarks:




Oh, and yes, we know. Today is Friday the 13th. If you are going to spend the day Tweeting and Facebooking about the Horror and Fear that this day brings; just remember, for some women, every day is Fear Day.




Find this blog on Facebook

No comments: